When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Search Of near Middleburg NY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DaveZ

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi all,
We moved my father out last fall and I brought nearly all of his things to my house, including his bike from when he was a kid; that story in in the 1933 or older bike section. I'm looking for any knowledge of a man that bought a small box of bike parts in a cardboard box about 6x8x12. It had hubs some other parts, but most importantly the head badge for his bike. The person who has it now is the rightful owner, but I am looking for any leads as to who it may have been so I can buy it from him or at least take a photo so I know what I am looking for. The house is in Livingstonville NY on route 145 and had a large old general store attached painted green.
any and all leads greatly appreciated!
Thanks
David

I believe I know the house and store you are talking about. Is it the one on the right side of the road just before the weekend flea market area coming from Preston Hollow. There is a large gas pole sign out front with and old sign. I will try to think of who in the area I could think of interested in antique bicycle items. I used to live in Catskill about a half hour away. I went to the flea market there every weekend. Still do when I visit. If I can come up with something I will let you know. Ray

Last edited:
I will ask around too. I'm in middleburgh all the time my weekend place is just off route 145. Pass that place every time I'm up there.

Thank you so much. The new owner said they guy was really into bicycles and I think he may have even bought the bike parts that were in the basement of the house. We just couldn't move everything. Dad had acquired so much stuff.

I asked the gent that I thought may have bought the stuff, but he said he didn't. Still looking. Had to be someone in the area that knew dads stuff. There is a good possibility it may have been a John Wanamaker headbadge.

Back