When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the works!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Joe. Hopefully it won't take too long before the money is sent.

It's all about the Cabe members!!!

How did I run out of room so fast?
Payment sent....can't beleive I actually sold some stuff to fund this accessory purchase. Now to get to my shop so I can box the sold stuff up. Be patient guys....I have to get to the de-thawing of the frozen shop doors and inside of the shop before I can get the stuff to ya.

Can't wait to see this on one of my bikes. Kinda like the wait I had to endure for the hand crank Seiss Siren I got a few years ago.

Thanks Joe.

It's all about the cool Whirly Gig toys!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Thanks man! It means a lot to me! I just want to make a quality product that can last a lifetime for generations to enjoy.

Kinda like the wait I had to endure for the hand crank Seiss Siren I got a few years ago.

Say, there's an idea, seems to me I recall noise making propellers back in the daz. I wonder if ya can punch holes in the props er somtin, and get a prrring engine sound.. these are too rich fer my simple style but, somtin to check out.

I did the holes in the tips trick and visually it distracts the smooth look. It makes noise but not very loud. The whispy sound of the prop that is not drilled is nice and relaxing.

Im not sure if its that Bri, I think maybe they want to give their creative twist to the accessory. Its no biggie. I just sell them complete.

It makes noise but not very loud. The whispy sound of the prop that is not drilled is nice and relaxing.

How sweet, sleeping bike riders are a 3 points special because, the nutz out there don't have to pull a hit and run. "The rider was sleeping on the handlebars officer" 3 points!

Last edited:
Back