When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Increased PayPal Fees

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Just a heads up, PayPal has nearly doubled their fees. I'm not sure how long ago it happened, but I just noticed this. Companies don't bat an eye lid when it comes to making us pay fees on our money.

Are you absolutely sure? Maybe the eBay fees?

PayPal fees are always fair.
Buying is free with us when you purchase in the U.S. When you sell with us, you get some of the most competitive rates in the business. It’s 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. The proof is in the percentages below.

Money orders aren't free and what a pain to buy, mail, wait for delivery etc., PayPal is well worth the little fee they charge for the ease of use, quickness and protection, send a money order to a scammer here or elsewhere and see what recourse you have and isn't it still 3 %

Papal looks to be the same, eBay fees vary depending on the category of item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as it ever was.

There is a fee to send money as a personal payment using a debit card or credit card. The fee in the U.S. is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you send. For example, if you send $100.00 USD by credit card, the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30). For personal payments, the sender can pay the fee or pass it on to the recipient. If the recipient doesn't want to pay the fee, they can choose not to accept the payment.

Must have sold to someone out of the country and paid the currency exchange fees.

Just a heads up, PayPal has nearly doubled their fees. I'm not sure how long ago it happened, but I just noticed this. Companies don't bat an eye lid when it comes to making us pay fees on our money.
Care to elaborate on your statement. The fees looks the same to me. On $100.00 the fees are $3.20.

On my calculations, the fee was double what it should have been

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back