When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Collection/Museum/Hoard of stuff--lots of Balloon Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is the most amazing collection of automobiles, automobilia, motorcycles, bicycles, and toys I have ever seen. The rarity of what's in his collection is absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting. Every car/cycle nut needs to see this set of videos.

Does anyone know the saying; "He who dies with the most toys wins" ?...I think we have a winner....

Mega Collectors

These are always the best types of collections for me to see. It enforces the idea that there really is a point where collecting becomes an obsession and I don't want to get there.

Don't get me wrong, it would be cool to have all that stuff but I'm glad I have a limit so nobody has to liquidate it when I'm gone...

Looks like it will be a fabulous auction and close to me also.The $20.00 entrance fee and 15% buyers penalty will keep out the riff raff such as myself. i ejoyed viewing the videos.

Back