When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Collection/Museum/Hoard of stuff--lots of Balloon Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That BMW Veritas is a very rare one off car and maybe priceless. Here is a web site post from 2004 that talks about it and states that BMW wanted it back for their collection.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8927

I was amazed to see a 49 with large fins and that GM ripped off the design for their Sabre.

I am sure they are talking about the same car as is in the video.

While I don't have toys of that magnatude I got quite a bit 'o stuff and I say "he who dies with the most toys--still dies!" You just have a lot more fun getting there. v/r Shawn
Does anyone know the saying; "He who dies with the most toys wins" ?...I think we have a winner....

As side car willie said it's not the person who dies with the most toys who wins. It's the person who plays with the most toys who wins :p

that is americana. makes you wonder how much he had in all of it? and what a bunch of people are about to pay for it? i will admit that its cool to have all that stuff but i hate having stuff i cant use.

Last edited:
That is the most amazing collection of automobiles, automobilia, motorcycles, bicycles, and toys I have ever seen. The rarity of what's in his collection is absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting. Every car/cycle nut needs to see this set of videos.

This ^

We've all seen plenty of auctions and estate sales but what makes this collection unique is that EVERY SINGLE ITEM is AWESOME! (Except for that stupid pink girls NEXT bike) That guy had "the eye" and knew just the right time to pull his wallet out, and when to leave it tucked safely in his pocket.
Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz would literally $h!# themselves to death at the sight of that stuff.

Back