When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Collection/Museum/Hoard of stuff--lots of Balloon Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
found this pic

Found this picture of his barn wall any one spot anything :D
95926de4af75c67fbeffd1e2415720f0110dfc42.jpg

Aerocycle on Wall

Yes that is apparently an Aerocycle on the wall. Read elsewhere that he also has a Bluebird. I plan on attending the auction but I don't think there will be any steals, but who knows?? Mike

I think my adrenal glands would wreck havoc on my body being there live, so I hope items are catalogued and individually pictured to involve an audience outside of the Midwest.
Chris

Its hard to believe that one person collected all that in one lifetime.If he acqired 10 items a day he must of died at about 175 years old.

Great picture, I haven't been to many if any live auctions. As specially one that has what your passionate about. My Eyes are going bad so I enhanced the picture above so it's a little easier to see.
95926de4af75c67fbeffd1e2415720f0110dfc42-1.jpg

They will be selling the bikes individually and putting together a catalog to allow absentee bidding. Can't wait for the detailed catalog to come out... Doubt they will help with any shipping though so thats the only bad part.

Back