When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Columbia Light Roadster for sale on Ebay.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg

Wow, that is really cool to see. That front springer looks like it is only intended for use by someone under 150 lbs. What chain goes on that thing? are block chains that wide?

Wow, that is really cool to see. That front springer looks like it is only intended for use by someone under 150 lbs. What chain goes on that thing? are block chains that wide?
I believe those are parts of the chain laying on the ground--and yep its wide. These also have a chain adjustment system that actually moves the bottom bracket and it looks like those parts are MIA. As a wall hanger a cool piece. Building to ride would be questionable. V/r Shawn

Boy that's good! Heavy pitting, like it was laying out in the woods somewhere. You would really need to inspect it very closely to ensure it was solid as is to ride. Maybe even ask the seller the nature of the repairs and how they were done, if he knows. Lord knows I couldn't buy a bike like that and not ride it at least some, one way or another!

One other thing I just noticed, looks like all of the repairs are brazed, I don't see any welds; could be further indication for condition of the original metal perhaps? I think you could still make it operable again, it just might need some more advanced structural repairs, that curved rear tubing mainly?

Last edited:
Boy that's good! Heavy pitting, like it was laying out in the woods somewhere. You would really need to inspect it very closely to ensure it was solid as is to ride. Maybe even ask the seller the nature of the repairs and how they were done, if he knows. Lord knows I couldn't buy a bike like that and not ride it at least some, one way or another!

One other thing I just noticed, looks like all of the repairs are brazed, I don't see any welds; could be further indication for condition of the original metal perhaps? I think you could still make it operable again, it just might need some more advanced structural repairs, that curved rear tubing mainly?
I do all my repairs on very early bikes with brazing as many have seemed tubes and welds could wreck the bike in some areas - save welding for the broken /cracked components .both bikes pictured had extensive brazing on the rear triangles and are both riders - the Victor pneumatic has over 500 miles on it

20210514_193940.jpg

20190218_145936.jpg

This same person sold a 1891 Victor a few weeks back also in similar condition.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg

Back