When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Ebay Schwinn.... from way back...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
One of the funnest builds of the last 30 years or so... This was a B107 bike that Larry Sprecht brought me at Memory lanes
one year long ago...The bike was a plane janer, no tank, no fender light, no drum, but a beautiful early postwar Fat bar Coach
green frame set. I set about to resurrect it with all original UNrestored parts ( he mentions restored bike in the description
technically not restored but assembled with excellent original mix and NOS fenders, 6 hole and other stuff mix...) Just an incredible result...
I ebayed the bike back then and I don't think it even hit 2G's... kind of a let down on what it should have brought at
auction. The bike could not have sold to a nicer more grateful individual. I always wondered if it would ever surface again.
Top shelf parts with NO excuses on the whole build. Some one is going to own one of the nicest Fat bars out there..

Back