When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Incredible Nearly NOS Persons Boys Longspring Saddle Huffman TwinFlex

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The condition original period condition with this Persons men’s longspring saddle is incredible. My guess is a collector mounted this on a bike but it doesn’t show signs of use wear. The aluminum deco crash guards and rear Persons badge are intact. The saddle is as found (I haven’t oiled or cleaned it in any way). It is in excellent condition but does have some shelf wear, the right side crash guard has a dent. Overall the top covering is a light soiling and it is dry, I haven’t treated it because everyone has different views of what they want. The edge piping on the cover has lost some of it’s black finish, there also is some leather blemishes that can be seen in the one side, these appear recent from mid-handling. They could be darkened with shoe polish (or similar product). The perfect saddle for a near perfect Huffman Twin Flex (or other bikes). I know someday I will regret selling this beauty but I need to recover from an expensive Cali-Cartel purchase. Please PM if you wish to purchase. $575 shipped. Shipping from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Many thanks, Brant
c10ccc2b9549a0919dfe355f159e1fd3.jpg

18da3d012f4a50ab688d2a5d09791d75.jpg

3c136d6e639649c421749f2dd4040104.jpg

c41e9a3531cb6cd048256b3c27de8262.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back