When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Incredible Orig 1952 Schwinn World Mens ND Triple Speed/Dyna hub & lamp Deluxe light weight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Stunning survivor New World light weight... I'll confirm on the mfg date, I believe 52' or 53'. Dark red with the
Ivory accents. Beautiful orig Schwinn script caliper brake set up, Nice Dyna hub with correct original equipment
light (has a dent on the chrome bezel), New Departure Triplespeed is mostly complete missing the knuckle on the
axle. Has NOT been cleaned up or detailed, this bike will POP for sure with a bit of elbow grease. Standard frame
size on this one. Seat shows some aging but the Schwinn tool bag is in NICE shape. Pedals I believe are Schwinn
60's Lightweight pedals, pedals were missing as found. Should have bows or 8s. I test rode the bike, appears to be
in 1st gear as is, and easy pedaling for hills etc. Rides like a new bike, original tires are even excellent! just needs
the Knuckle and pin for the 3 speed to get the Triple Speed ND rolling in 3 speeds.
This is one of the coolest New Worlds I have ever stumbled across, just a remarkable optioned out bike!

600.00 OBO plus what ever the shipping might be

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Well, I'd like to buy the front brake hub. IF YOU PART IT OUT 🤩
I'd still like to buy it, maybe the complete wheel set. No interest in the complete bike or the rest ....
I say move it & PART IT OUT down the road piece by piece Bob 🤔 😆 😉
Give yourself some room for the really good stuff. 🤣

Last edited:
Back