When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian Bicycle Tank Decals

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have been communicating with Gus the decal maker here on the CABE about making proper Indian tank waterslides. They will be both size and color correct; not the jenky ones currently out there in the World. I have committed to the total need to get an order going. If anyone else is in need please reach out to Gus.
Kindly, Brant

Photo credit: Marty @cyclingday an Carlton @fordsnake
6088516E-1017-4AB2-9199-63167BA683C2.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 4.43.59 PM.png

One may wonder, (and if computers might be involved), could there be a reduced-size version for the down tube; (maybe like for those who have resigned to never finding that elusive tank).

One may wonder, (and if computers might be involved), could there be a reduced-size version for the down tube; (maybe like for those who have resigned to never finding that elusive tank).
Gus can do it, you should reach out to him directly here on this forum via PM.

I wouldn’t recommend it because the bike only came with the tank decal and the filigree on the fork and seat tube.

I wouldn’t recommend it because the bike only came with the tank decal and the filigree on the fork and seat tube.
Actually that's not true Gus. From what I've seen, generally speaking, if the bike was equipped from the factory with a tank you are correct. If the bike was a non-tank model then it usually had a decal on the down tube. You will see bikes with both but this is because the tank was added after the fact. The filigree was only on the later bikes from about 23-early 30s? V/r Shawn

Actually, looks like 1 size fits

Actually that's not true Gus. From what I've seen, generally speaking, if the bike was equipped from the factory with a tank you are correct. If the bike was a non-tank model then it usually had a decal on the down tube. You will see bikes with both but this is because the tank was added after the fact. The filigree was only on the later bikes from about 23-early 30s? V/r Shawn
Thank you for the clarification and I stand corrected.

Back