When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian bicycle w/ engine

-
Here's my Indian bike with a Cyclemotir kit on it.

IMG_17501.jpg

I’m selling at the show...what a pos... he’s had this thing at the flea market first he said it was sold for 5000 now he has this ( fake pos..) .....at the antique show.. I don’t think he understands what it is or does he...:0:0:0

S'why I really detest "patina made" or "Faux-restorations" the goal is fooling some one...
usually starts out as innocent fun with the buds.... but as time marches on...
stuff changes hands....and shrugs and "I dunno's" start happening...
along with ridiculous price tags and "I think this is very old and rare...." etc etc.....

Just saw this contraption. Can anyone identify if there are some real Indian bike parts on this? Sorry only 1 photo.

Apparently, that 1940-50's upright lawn mower engine, Columbia chain guard, and prob. matched fenders to go with it, CWC fork and reversed Schwinn springer forks mounted completely stupid, and frame contraption that's defiantly Not Indian, has caused this guy to roll over in his grave and smack the glass.

He sure looks awfully P.O.-ed about that POS. like; "This is the real deal Bi-otch". And, "You say another word an I'll reach out and smack! you too!'"

View_of_motorcyclist_posing_with_Indian_motorcycle_during_1909_motorcycle_races_in_Indianapolis.jpg

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/...ing_1909_motorcycle_races_in_Indianapolis.jpg

Last edited:
Back