indian collectibles

This ad disappears when logged in

kccomet

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 23, 2009
Independence, United States
cool Indian collectibles on ebay. I don't know how to post the link but the sellers dwagwacer. I don't think I'm letting anything out of the bag here. I think you will pay up to own most of these items

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
I'm in on a couple of the items. Not on the badges.

LuckyArt

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 3, 2018
Foothills, Ca.
The face on the Hendee badge looks different than the originals I’ve seen here. No nostril hole, no bent nose, mouth different and just no complete face. I’m new to this, am I right to think these are repos? What I don’t know, is the back relieved where the writing, etc on the front is raised? This one appears to be smooth on the back. By the way, I am looking for a Hendee badge for the barn find Indian I got and shared with you all recently.

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
I would look closely at many of the items here, I am suspect of the graphics on the leather skull cap for one, and the backing on the metal sign has to be wrong, any cardboard from 1940 is going to have oxidation and be brittle, even stored out of light.

Last edited:

Kansan

Look Ma, No Hands!
Jul 14, 2015
Wichita, United States
The back of the tall one is smooth. It should look lust like the front. The small one has some detail on the back, but not enough. Look very close.
Yeah, tall one is missing the embossing characteristics on the back side. And the small one is missing the screw holes, the paint in the cursive lettering and lack of to nonexistent embossing on the back, just looks fake...

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Both of those badges brought good money. Somebody is in for a bad surprise! V/r Shawn

47jchiggins

I live for the CABE
Sep 15, 2013
Virginia Beach, 23451
There is a Hendee script badge listed, I would be taking a real close look at that one as well............

Archie Sturmer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 13, 2018
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sometimes, I hope to get a "deal" or discount on a cheap reproduction item, versus the less obtainable.
It does not help, when others, either have the same idea, or worser, bid-up prices, perhaps thinking the items are not fake.

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
Sometimes, I hope to get a "deal" or discount on a cheap reproduction item, versus the less obtainable.
It does not help, when others, either have the same idea, or worser, bid-up prices, perhaps thinking the items are not fake.
True. I buy at auctions all the time, and what i see often is a group or lot of items where some of it is legit, but it's watered down with repros, some obvious, but some not so obvious, with the hopes of generating bids. It has become stagecraft at certain auction houses and now, on Ebay all the time.

ccmerz

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 1, 2009
Belleville, Canada
I am grateful that my badge (fake) was given to me! You move forward on projects, what ever it takes to get it done, that's what matters!

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture