When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

indian collectibles

-

kccomet

I live for the CABE
cool Indian collectibles on ebay. I don't know how to post the link but the sellers dwagwacer. I don't think I'm letting anything out of the bag here. I think you will pay up to own most of these items

The face on the Hendee badge looks different than the originals I’ve seen here. No nostril hole, no bent nose, mouth different and just no complete face. I’m new to this, am I right to think these are repos? What I don’t know, is the back relieved where the writing, etc on the front is raised? This one appears to be smooth on the back. By the way, I am looking for a Hendee badge for the barn find Indian I got and shared with you all recently.

I would look closely at many of the items here, I am suspect of the graphics on the leather skull cap for one, and the backing on the metal sign has to be wrong, any cardboard from 1940 is going to have oxidation and be brittle, even stored out of light.

Last edited:
Back