When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

indian collectibles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The back of the tall one is smooth. It should look lust like the front. The small one has some detail on the back, but not enough. Look very close.
Yeah, tall one is missing the embossing characteristics on the back side. And the small one is missing the screw holes, the paint in the cursive lettering and lack of to nonexistent embossing on the back, just looks fake...

caveat emptor. AKA Buyer beware....

B192430E-51C0-45A2-A2D1-3E17FF49562A.jpeg

Last edited:
Both of those badges brought good money. Somebody is in for a bad surprise! V/r Shawn

There is a Hendee script badge listed, I would be taking a real close look at that one as well............

Sometimes, I hope to get a "deal" or discount on a cheap reproduction item, versus the less obtainable.
It does not help, when others, either have the same idea, or worser, bid-up prices, perhaps thinking the items are not fake.

Sometimes, I hope to get a "deal" or discount on a cheap reproduction item, versus the less obtainable.
It does not help, when others, either have the same idea, or worser, bid-up prices, perhaps thinking the items are not fake.
True. I buy at auctions all the time, and what i see often is a group or lot of items where some of it is legit, but it's watered down with repros, some obvious, but some not so obvious, with the hopes of generating bids. It has become stagecraft at certain auction houses and now, on Ebay all the time.

I am grateful that my badge (fake) was given to me! You move forward on projects, what ever it takes to get it done, that's what matters!

If anyone is interested on the items he has on Ebay now, as questions. I was going to be in on the green Indian 4 cast iron toy he has. At that point there were no bids. I noticed a rear fender brace broken he did not mention. When I asked about it he said " I just looked at it and yes indeed it is broken" I thanked him. I have been watching it and it is now over $800 and still no mention of the broken part. Be careful.

Back