When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Indian light bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikermaniac

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking to buy the Indian light bracket as the one in the picture. I already found the light, just need the bracket. Let me know if you have one, thanks, Nelson

Indian light.jpg

Not even close. This piece is for a horn not the light shown. V/r Shawn

Well excuse me! ;) I ran into that horn bracket when I was looking for a bracket for a Bevin bell.. I would love to see a picture of that bracket with the horn attached if anyone has one ** Looks “pretty close “ to me.. At least from a galloping horse at 20 yards! :grimacing:

Well excuse me! ;) I ran into that horn bracket when I was looking for a bracket for a Bevin bell.. I would love to see a picture of that bracket with the horn attached if anyone has one ** Looks “pretty close “ to me.. At least from a galloping horse at 20 yards! :grimacing:
Here ya go. Unlike horseshoes and hand grenades these parts are for specific applications. V/r Shawn
gangway.jpg

Ok, now I see it** couldn’t figure out how that attached.. wouldn't hurt to call the guy and see if he could make the other bracket.. Same concept..
I'm sure John would have no problem making one if he wanted to. If he ever buys an Indian that needs one then some will probably be available! V/r Shawn

Thanks guys, pretty sure John will be able to do it if he finds time. I've been trying to buy a set of delta horn button brackets from him but still waiting and waiting...and waiting, so not an option.

Last edited:
Back