When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian? on EB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Jesse, prolly common with the shorter head tube lengths. Here’s a few that are touching, with not much space if any b/t badge and cup(s). And one with ample space.
I’m thinking bad placement fit on the EB bike during build? caused the bend at the top of head badge.

View attachment 1142869

View attachment 1142870

View attachment 1142871
I notice the cups on the last photo being faceted like the ebay bike. Does that tell what year it is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Five days left and $3200. That is strong coin for a bike that is going to require serious $$$ to get right. I was called stupid by a forum member for spending $3k on this one

Took about 20 hours to get the green, orange, and white off it but I'm not feeling too stupid about it! Corrections--I actually paid $3500 and was called a "Sucker" by a well known member here who retracted his post when he found out I bought it. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Five days left and $3200. That is strong coin for a bike that is going to require serious $$$ to get right. I was called stupid by a forum member for spending $3k on this one

View attachment 1145163

Took about 20 hours to get the green, orange, and white off it but I'm not feeling too stupid about it! V/r Shawn

View attachment 1145165

Great looking bike Shawn. I would be proud of that turn out. I think you made the right move.

Early sprint out, now the peloton is all back together. Waiting for the sprint to the finish....$$$$

Indian decal on downtube=no tanky

I agree Mike. I've spoke to a few other knowledgeable Indian folks and this seems to be the consensus. The only bikes I've seen with a tank and a downtube decal were ones where the tank was added later. V/r Shawn

Back