When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian princess bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

edgroves69

On Training Wheels
I have a Indian princess bicycle like that of the Indian motorcycle maker Indian motorcycles and It appears to be all original except someone recovered the seat. I don’t know how much it’s worth and I need some help. I want to sell it but I don’t know where to begin. Can someone please direct me . Thank you, Edward Groves
737-313-7228

8A5C6B47-8B8C-4892-A5A9-3BA8081CCBB7.jpeg

864D5F60-F1DC-4E1E-8CB5-A6BC24777293.jpeg

E94326F3-53CC-4E28-A87C-7636F8A37623.jpeg

Your bicycle was made in England by Phillips and imported by Indian. probably1950-54. You can find the actual date by looking for a number (two digits) stamped on the outer shell of the Sturmey Archer hub. The seat was not recovered but is new. It would have had a saddle like the one shown, probably white. I would guess the value in present condition is $150-$250, probably closer to $150. I know that people are selling the head badge alone on Ebay for big money, but have never seen one sell. Yours being a girls bike hurts the value.

s-l650.jpg

s-l650 (1).jpg

Brake set looks to have been replaced as well - it looks to have later Weinmann type levers and calipers. The shifter may also be a replacement. Cables and clamps also look like later replacements. Kickstand looks like a later Greenfield replacement, and the downtube clamp for the chain guard also looks like a replacement. Paint looks decent, and the larger parts don't look half bad. The bearings and races will all need a cleaning and re-lube before riding.

Back