When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian Scout Shirt

-

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
This is an awesome and authentic circa 1880's Indian (Native American) Northern Plains Scout shirt! Hand made with beautiful bead work! No damage that I can see. About 30" top to bottom.

I purchased this wonderful artifact from Brant here on the CABE for my Indian artifact collection but decided to sell it. I have ownership history which will go with it plus the invoice from Brant's company, and other supporting documentation.

Very rare in this great condition! I'll take $6,500 shipped PayPal family and friends or trade for higher end prewar or TOC bikes (1894-1941 bikes that is) Men's bikes only, original paint only, complete bikes.
IMG_4606.JPG
IMG_4607.JPG
IMG_4608.JPG
IMG_4609.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG
IMG_4612.JPG

Last edited:
A cool piece @New Mexico Brant may be interested? V/r Shawn
I would love to own this shirt again one day. Being in the final leg of the building restoration/renovation in Santa Fe has me a bit tapped-out at the moment. The project is over-budget and completely past its deadline. My trip to the California swap and my recent part sell-off has been largely motivated by this reality.

Dan's shirt is an incredible piece with great provenance as well. It was originally collected and owned by Asa T. Hill. He is pictured in the upper right corner of the photograph.

2017-04-06 10.43.30.jpeg

Back