When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Indian - (T / Town/ML ONLY)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Stunning Indian Bicycle!!! Outstanding pro paint job (pretty sure by B. Strucel but I have not confirmed). Built as a rider, this is not a correct restoration but a very nice build, loaded with yummy minty accessorys. The frame is not the correct one for an Indian, and it has early balloon rims instead of 28". The tank is metal and appears to be real. Early New Departure hubs and stainless spokes. The badge looks real, the fender ornament maybe, and pretty sure the sprocket is reproduction. Pedals are reproduction early Persons (didn't make it into the pix) ***$OLD ***

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SHIP, too risky...

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2931.JPG

Last edited:
Stunning Indian Bicycle!!! Outstanding pro paint job (pretty sure by B. Strucel but I have not confirmed). Built as a rider, this is not a correct restoration but a very nice build, loaded with yummy minty accessorys. The frame is not the correct one for an Indian, and it has early balloon rims instead of 28". The tank is metal and appears to be real. Early New Departure hubs and stainless spokes. The badge looks real, the fender ornament maybe, and pretty sure the sprocket is reproduction. Pedals are reproduction early Persons (didn't make it into the pix) $3k delivered to Ttown or ML.

View attachment 870738

View attachment 870739

View attachment 870740

View attachment 870741

View attachment 870742
reel nice Joel, reel eye catcher, love the seat to . from bicycle larry

Stunning Indian Bicycle!!! Outstanding pro paint job (pretty sure by B. Strucel but I have not confirmed). Built as a rider, this is not a correct restoration but a very nice build, loaded with yummy minty accessorys. The frame is not the correct one for an Indian, and it has early balloon rims instead of 28". The tank is metal and appears to be real. Early New Departure hubs and stainless spokes. The badge looks real, the fender ornament maybe, and pretty sure the sprocket is reproduction. Pedals are reproduction early Persons (didn't make it into the pix) ***$OLD ***

View attachment 870738

View attachment 870739

View attachment 870740

View attachment 870741

View attachment 870742

Great seat skirt

Back