When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indiana Bicycle Co - Waverly 'Racer' Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
yes, you are right about that

grips, seats, handlebars, wheels, pedals can always be switched out or the catalogue will offer optional sundries

but, from what I have seen, the sprocket and badge are usually accurate to the catalogue description, it's most often their distinguishing characteristics, ie: "branding"

but again, those can also be switched out over time ...
True, but sprocket size, ie. diameter/number of teeth can affect the design; usually for reasons of structural strength/integrity.
I am thinking here of 'National' (Bay City, Michigan) who employed a chainring design (post 1900) that features either 4, or 5, circles in the design, depending on how large the chainring is.
I wonder if 'Waverley' also used a similar principle re. 4, or 5, spokes?
Just a thought.

True, but sprocket size, ie. diameter/number of teeth can affect the design; usually for reasons of structural strength/integrity.
I am thinking here of 'National' (Bay City, Michigan) who employed a chainring design (post 1900) that features either 4, or 5, circles in the design, depending on how large the chainring is.
I wonder if 'Waverley' also used a similar principle re. 4, or 5, spokes?
Just a thought.
i am 100% agreeing with everyone, I am open to it all
everything and anything is possible
I am also just sharing thoughts.
it would be nice if members with actual catalogues, would actually share some images

Back