Infiltrating the Cali Cartel 12/27-28

This ad disappears when logged in

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Just a quick heads up that I'll be making an appearance In the heart of the cartel land this week. I'm going to be trying to keep a low profile in a 2017 Ford Mustang convertible that I just rented. The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday. I'd be willing to crash at someone's place if it's an option otherwise I can drop back to San Diego where I'm staying with my brother. So if anybody wants to meet up and hang out, buy me a beer or punch me in the face or whatever let me know. This is the disguise that I'll be wearing.

View attachment 728815

GTs58

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Ummm...yeah i read that...

There was other mention of riding on Thursday....

"OK; so lets do an O.C. Weekly Beach Ride, Thursday Dec. 28: 9:00 A.M."

Thread title says 27/28...

"The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday."

My question is still....

Thursday?
I'm envious. I would love to go on a ride and hang out for drinks with our Brother DB bikewhorder. Rare opportunity. ;)

11435.jpg
<<<<<------------ Just keep that great smile on your face so he'll recognize you.

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nov 9, 2011
Midcoast, ME
Ok well just to be clear I'm coming up Wednesday afternoon, hopefully meeting some Monrovia Folk that night and then I guess I'll be competing in some like 50 mile Long Beach antique bicycle endurance test the following morning with triple three and friends. I don't think I've ever Ridden one of these old heaps for more than a mile so this should be interesting.

dnc1

I live for the CABE
Apr 1, 2016
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK
Ok well just to be clear I'm coming up Wednesday afternoon, hopefully meeting some Monrovia Folk that night and then I guess I'll be competing in some like 50 mile Long Beach antique bicycle endurance test the following morning with triple three and friends. I don't think I've ever Ridden one of these old heaps for more than a mile so this should be interesting.
Remember, for more than half of those '50 miles' you'll be riding " no hands"! Lol.

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Sep 25, 2012
Beach Cities, CA 92708
Awesome.
I'l hook ya up with a Rider....
We have to tell Hippie Mike to slow down every ride anyway; so its Same....

jomik

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Jul 19, 2011
Just a quick heads up that I'll be making an appearance In the heart of the cartel land this week. I'm going to be trying to keep a low profile in a 2017 Ford Mustang convertible that I just rented. The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday. I'd be willing to crash at someone's place if it's an option otherwise I can drop back to San Diego where I'm staying with my brother. So if anybody wants to meet up and hang out, buy me a beer or punch me in the face or whatever let me know. This is the disguise that I'll be wearing.

View attachment 728815
hey nick guess who and guess what?i'm probablly going to L A also on 2 4 2018.i'm still no good at this computer stuff.i think i've found a coach tho.c u there?

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Jul 21, 2011
Mpls, MN

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Right on, Nick and I will be there a few weeks later, for the Feb 4th CC ride. I do share bikewhorder's trepidation at the miles you guys put on tho...sheesh we're good if we do 10.... better go easy on the new kids! :p

Darcie
Just stay clear of Mark's( @tripple3 ) handlebars :eek:
@Jarod24

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jun 2, 2017
Greenwood Arkansas
Sorry Mike but they gave me a choice between the Camaro and the Mustang and I had to go with a Camaro. I hope you'll still let me crash at your place.

View attachment 729429
Sounds like a similar situation some the executives of the steel company I work for faced at Dearborn when they had to attend a meeting on why mislabeled steel was used in the manufacturer of about 300 Raptors and they chose to try to park their rented Toyota out front!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture