When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infiltrating the Cali Cartel 12/27-28

-

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Just a quick heads up that I'll be making an appearance In the heart of the cartel land this week. I'm going to be trying to keep a low profile in a 2017 Ford Mustang convertible that I just rented. The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday. I'd be willing to crash at someone's place if it's an option otherwise I can drop back to San Diego where I'm staying with my brother. So if anybody wants to meet up and hang out, buy me a beer or punch me in the face or whatever let me know. This is the disguise that I'll be wearing.

IMAG0715.jpg

Hey There!
Come by for a bike ride on your way to or from. You can ride your choice of my riders down to the beach.
It is always a blast; I'l check around to see who's available.
Let me know....
View attachment 728922
You should do this...I highly recommend it! Mark and many of the Cali Cartel have been great hosts to me on my trips out there. And the riding along the O.C. beaches is hard to beat. Have a good trip. And enjoy that Mustang Convertible.

Back