When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infiltrating the Cali Cartel 12/27-28

-
Thursday?
Just a quick heads up that I'll be making an appearance In the heart of the cartel land this week. I'm going to be trying to keep a low profile in a 2017 Ford Mustang convertible that I just rented. The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday. I'd be willing to crash at someone's place if it's an option otherwise I can drop back to San Diego where I'm staying with my brother. So if anybody wants to meet up and hang out, buy me a beer or punch me in the face or whatever let me know. This is the disguise that I'll be wearing.

View attachment 728815

Ummm...yeah i read that...

There was other mention of riding on Thursday....

"OK; so lets do an O.C. Weekly Beach Ride, Thursday Dec. 28: 9:00 A.M."

Thread title says 27/28...

"The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday."

My question is still....

Thursday?

I'm envious. I would love to go on a ride and hang out for drinks with our Brother DB bikewhorder. Rare opportunity. ;)

11435.jpg
<<<<<------------ Just keep that great smile on your face so he'll recognize you.

Ok well just to be clear I'm coming up Wednesday afternoon, hopefully meeting some Monrovia Folk that night and then I guess I'll be competing in some like 50 mile Long Beach antique bicycle endurance test the following morning with triple three and friends. I don't think I've ever Ridden one of these old heaps for more than a mile so this should be interesting.

Ok well just to be clear I'm coming up Wednesday afternoon, hopefully meeting some Monrovia Folk that night and then I guess I'll be competing in some like 50 mile Long Beach antique bicycle endurance test the following morning with triple three and friends. I don't think I've ever Ridden one of these old heaps for more than a mile so this should be interesting.
Remember, for more than half of those '50 miles' you'll be riding " no hands"! Lol.

Awesome.
I'l hook ya up with a Rider....
We have to tell Hippie Mike to slow down every ride anyway; so its Same....

Just a quick heads up that I'll be making an appearance In the heart of the cartel land this week. I'm going to be trying to keep a low profile in a 2017 Ford Mustang convertible that I just rented. The plan is to come up to the LA area Wednesday afternoon and hang out Wednesday night and I can come back up Thursday. I'd be willing to crash at someone's place if it's an option otherwise I can drop back to San Diego where I'm staying with my brother. So if anybody wants to meet up and hang out, buy me a beer or punch me in the face or whatever let me know. This is the disguise that I'll be wearing.

View attachment 728815
hey nick guess who and guess what?i'm probablly going to L A also on 2 4 2018.i'm still no good at this computer stuff.i think i've found a coach tho.c u there?

Back