When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info and frame neighbor is selling

-

Dkozyk

Look Ma, No Hands!
Any info on this frame make or model? Year?

20190915_132855.jpg

20190915_132858.jpg

20190915_132903.jpg

20190915_132906.jpg

20190915_132910.jpg

20190915_132906.jpg

Sadly I believe the true value is by the pound at a scrap metal dealer. I can't imagine putting any money into it. Doesn't look valuable at all to me.

Sadly I believe the true value is by the pound at a scrap metal dealer. I can't imagine putting any money into it. Doesn't look valuable at all to me.

I really have to wonder what makes a person think this way. this is not some huffy from the 70's. looks pre-war to me and I'd love to build a cool bike out of something like this.
you will be the only one on the bike ride with one like that.

I really have to wonder what makes a person think this way. this is not some huffy from the 70's. looks pre-war to me and I'd love to build a cool bike out of something like this.
you will be the only one on the bike ride with one like that.

Personally it just doesn't look that valuable to me or worth putting money into. Not recognizable as any desirable bike. But to each their own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what would you pay for it?

Back