Info and frame neighbor is selling

This ad disappears when logged in

Rambler

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nov 1, 2011
Auburn Hills, United States
Sadly I believe the true value is by the pound at a scrap metal dealer. I can't imagine putting any money into it. Doesn't look valuable at all to me.

49autocycledeluxe

I live for the CABE
May 29, 2017
fremont california
Sadly I believe the true value is by the pound at a scrap metal dealer. I can't imagine putting any money into it. Doesn't look valuable at all to me.
I really have to wonder what makes a person think this way. this is not some huffy from the 70's. looks pre-war to me and I'd love to build a cool bike out of something like this.
you will be the only one on the bike ride with one like that.

Rambler

Nov 1, 2011
Auburn Hills, United States
I really have to wonder what makes a person think this way. this is not some huffy from the 70's. looks pre-war to me and I'd love to build a cool bike out of something like this.
you will be the only one on the bike ride with one like that.
Personally it just doesn't look that valuable to me or worth putting money into. Not recognizable as any desirable bike. But to each their own, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what would you pay for it?

SKPC

I live for the CABE
Feb 2, 2018
Utah - United States
European made 26" balloon frame maybe? Maybe not. The beat up rear axle slot is unfortunate but the frame looks light? A hand made early frame that you could easily make rideable is just one way of looking at it. Too kind of you Wilson, thank you. I have built quite a few frames up as hot rods and have more coming! You can build them to ride faster if you focus on the wheels, and even lightweight if the drivetrain and cockpit you use is modern.

Archie Sturmer

Jun 13, 2018
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Anonymity (not knowing what it is) may be a blessing, that you may be able to match with other unknown parts to complete the cool bike frame project. I like the old style joints mixed with the (then or so) new streamlining, and that you already have the fork. I think it would even look cool with a Westfield “Rambler” badge.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture