When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info Help! 28x1.1/2 Harper Tires Dumbar W Va

-

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
After Doing some Research; I Still Have a Question on The 28x1.1/2 Harper Tires Dumbar W Va!!!
What was Their Time Period of Usage for the Originals??
Did Robert Dean Reproduced Them as Harper Tires or Changed the Name to Robert Dean Tires when He Bought Them!!

The Reason is,,,,I Have a Nice Set of Harper Tire Co. Dumbar WVA Tires!!

Thanks for Any Info!

It is Dunbar WV and yes the name changed when he bought the molds the old ones are all black -I could never convince him he would sell more in white - I forget the previous owners name ....

It is Dunbar WV and yes the name changed when he bought the molds the old ones are all black -I could never convince him he would sell more in white - I forget the previous owners name ....

Thanks!!
What was Time Period of Usage for the Originals??

I last bought one about 10 years ago from Harper the rubber he used was not always the best and I have seen several get cracked casings after a few years my Robert Deans have held up very well

I last bought one about 10 years ago from Harper the rubber he used was not always the best and I have seen several get cracked casings after a few years my Robert Deans have held up very well

Thanks Brother!!
That Means They are NOT TOC Tires, Just Reproductions Like Deans, But Older Time Period!!

Got the Answer I was Looking for!!!
Thanks bikejunk!!

Back