When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

info on 1968 orange krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rsgt

On Training Wheels
Hi new member here ! I have question for the experts. I have my 1968 orange crate my father bought in 68 for me. Im 60 years old weigh 220 lbs . I would love to start riding it , Am I to heavy to ride the bike ? I sure don't to break anything ! Thank you Achille

Good morning Achille, Welcome to The CABE. We would love to see a couple of pictures of your '68 Orange Krate. By the way my favorite year and color Krate. You weigh what I weigh and no we are not too heavy to ride the bike. Just give it a good servicing and ride and enjoy it. Let's see a couple of pictures thanks. Ray

Thank you for the quick reply stony ! As for pictures I'm not computer smart enough lol. Will enjoy my bike now that I know I can ride it once in while without damage the frame or shocks!

Hi new member here ! I have question for the experts. I have my 1968 orange crate my father bought in 68 for me. Im 60 years old weigh 220 lbs . I would love to start riding it , Am I to heavy to ride the bike ? I sure don't to break anything ! Thank you Achille
If the original seat is still in very good condition, I would remove it (wrap it in bubble wrap and store safely) and then put on a similarly styled cheaper seat for riding. This is so you won't have to worry about splitting/tearing the vinyl cover, etc.

Also, make sure you have the wheel's spokes properly tensioned before riding it - many of these old muscle bikes that come in our shop have very loose/poorly tensioned spokes and you can easily ruin a wheel (and more) if ridden in bad condition.

Back