When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info on bicycle i came across at garage sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dkozyk

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi.
I was driving around mid Ohio when I came a across a garage sale. I saw a old bicycle that looked complete but the frame was solid rust no paint left on it and the head badge read "Air man De lux". The bike had what I thought was aluminum fenders no pitting or rust, aluminium tank missing the horn, rack rusty, and rusty rims. What I thought was neat was how long the tank was and how it curved. I should of took a picture of it but that was my mistake. The owner was asking $250. When I googled air man after I left, Shelby came up with limited info. I also came across a post on Shelby airflow bikes from the mid late 30s. Was there different models badged and I know it's hard to give a price without a picture or seeing it in person but would that model be worth buying for that price in rusty condition to drive back an hour to pick up would it be worth parting out? Thanks for what
Feed ba ck you can give.

Did the bike look something like this ?
20180724_071226-jpg.jpg

Hi.
I was driving around mid Ohio when I came a across a garage sale. I saw a old bicycle that looked complete but the frame was solid rust no paint left on it and the head badge read "Air man De lux". The bike had what I thought was aluminum fenders no pitting or rust, aluminium tank missing the horn, rack rusty, and rusty rims. What I thought was neat was how long the tank was and how it curved. I should of took a picture of it but that was my mistake. The owner was asking $250. When I googled air man after I left, Shelby came up with limited info. I also came across a post on Shelby airflow bikes from the mid late 30s. Was there different models badged and I know it's hard to give a price without a picture or seeing it in person but would that model be worth buying for that price in rusty condition to drive back an hour to pick up would it be worth parting out? Thanks for what
Feed ba ck you can give.
Airman was the Spiegel catalog bikes that were built i believe by shelby or c.w.c. Hope this helps. Good luck. For that money, I would have bought it. These bikes are not real common. I have a girls bike from the 5o"s. If it's a guys bike it would be worth even more. I do have a head badge for it if interested. Razin.

Back