When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info On Schwinn Bar Stool Please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
Made in 1999?
Only made 250 because Schwinn thought that the second run was too costly?
It does have the locking fork guts inside. Why?

F3A90C48-E221-4FF3-8D60-56969C2A5716.jpeg

I read somewhere that they made 2500 or 5000! Can't remember, but was one of those! Someone near me has one of each color and wants a ungodly amount of money for the

I read somewhere that they made 2500 or 5000! Can't remember, but was one of those! Someone near me has one of each color and wants a ungodly amount of money for the
You're probably thinking of the bike itself. It's said there were 300 of the stools made.. With (left over) or extra Phantom parts.

This was in an old eBay listing and I'm not sure I can't believe the seller was a Schwinn dealer due to him stating these were from 1985.

Schwinn Black Phantom Bar Stool Brand new in the original box Made in 1985 when Schwinn re introduced the Phantom Bicycle Same leather saddle as the one on the bike Same horn tank as the bike The tank has the button ---but DOES NOT have the electric horn Schwinn grips on the legs The pictures are just as it came out of the box, no assembly required I bought three of these when I was a Schwinn dealer. I was suprised at the time that my rep was able to get three of them for me. I'm not sure how many were made. How Cool do you want to be? I am protecting my investment with a $250.00 reserve Thank you for taking time to read my ad

You're probably thinking of the bike itself. It's said there were 300 of the stools made.. With (left over) or extra Phantom parts.
Not what I was thinking of! Article talking about stools, not Bikes! Pretty sure was 2500, could be wrong but that's what article said!

Back