When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info on the manufacture of this bike please

-
This fork looks the same too. Damn, I hope it's not a Schwinn
image-jpeg.jpg

Info on the manufacture of this bike please. The rack/drop stand look a little goofy to me and I was thinking that maybe it was rigged up. Please share your thoughts. I do love the colors and don't think the photos are doing it justice.

View attachment 770223 View attachment 770224 View attachment 770225 View attachment 770226 View attachment 770227 View attachment 770228 View attachment 770229

I guess it's green and black Chris? Hard to tell by the pictures, very cool bike though.
Sean

I guess it's green and black Chris? Hard to tell by the pictures, very cool bike though.
Sean
Thanks. I had a want ad out a month or so looking for a unique color bike and this was the one that started it. It looks to be drab green, black and either gold or silver pins.

I've not seen a Schwinn with that dropstand arrangement and generally the bar under the top tube whether straight or arched is the same diameter (1") on a Schwinn built bike. V/r Shawn

Back