When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info/Pictures On 28” Bicycles Wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTV

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’ve decided that my next vintage bike should be one that originally came with 28” wheels. Problem is that it is really hard to find info on the internet, pretty much the only thing that comes up is new Taiwan bikes with 700c wheels. And yes, I’m young enough to know how to search the internet :) I’m thinking the 1920’s-1930’s era is what I’m after.

Any information is great, from years/manufacturers/models to mundane details that seemingly no one cares about, I actually do care about them. Links to other websites or just post information and/or pics of your personal bikes would be awesome.

Much appreciated!

Maybe I'm missing somethign here but why not just peruse/search this section (Antique Bicycle Pre-33) and find what you are looking for? V/r Shawn

Why not search the very section this thread has been posted in? Tons of info at your finger tips.

Back