When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info please

-

rickyd

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This bike is all over Instagram with no story anyone know anything I think it’s gorgeous!
30B5476F-1BA1-4D26-BD0F-FE493C609604.jpeg

Could this be the bike pictured in his blog with a few added accessories? I just happened to read this a couple days ago because the National Trust sent out an story about his preservation interests. I've never watched the show but he sure has built himself a brand based on scavenging and scrounging! Hats off to him for what he's saved and rescued of our regular folks cultural history. As someone who grew up in the 60s getting dragged along on my dads antique toy and train hunting expeditions I can appreciate his passion for the past. We're all just hunter gatherers deep down.;)

1581093136391.png

Last edited:
Could this be the bike pictured in his blog with a few added accessories? I just happened to read this a couple days ago because the National Trust sent out an story about his preservation interests. I've never watched the show but he sure has built himself a brand based on scavenging and scrounging! Hats off to him for what he's saved and rescued of our regular folks cultural history. As someone who grew up in the 60s getting dragged along on my dads antique toy and train hunting expeditions I can appreciate his passion for the past. We're all just hunter gatherers deep down.;)

View attachment 1136421
Fender bomb is missing or added for the truck photo

Saw it on instagram. Not sure if the owner is a caber but he also has a crusty aerocycle, bluebird and a bowden!

Back