When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info/spec sheet for Schwinn Fore-wheel Brake

-

AquaTerraJay

On Training Wheels
Trying to determine how to re-build front drum brake and if all the parts are there. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. Photos are of what I currently have. Much appreciated, first attempt at a drum brake while trying to get a Phantom in order!

If you find one let me know. I would like to know if I have mine in the right order too. I put new tires on my B6 with a forebrake and it came apart as I took the wheel off.
Shawn M.

If you need any of the smaller parts like cable adjuster , mounting hardware or new brake shoes let me know
Bob

If you need any of the smaller parts like cable adjuster , mounting hardware or new brake shoes let me know
Bob
Bob - I have only the brake lever, fork connector, and the pieces in the above images. Could use a cable, cable connector, and adjuster. I was going to use newer parts, but let me now what you have and the cost. Let's talk - Thanks!

Back