When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info/spec sheet for Schwinn Fore-wheel Brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

AquaTerraJay

On Training Wheels
Trying to determine how to re-build front drum brake and if all the parts are there. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. Photos are of what I currently have. Much appreciated, first attempt at a drum brake while trying to get a Phantom in order!

If you find one let me know. I would like to know if I have mine in the right order too. I put new tires on my B6 with a forebrake and it came apart as I took the wheel off.
Shawn M.

If you need any of the smaller parts like cable adjuster , mounting hardware or new brake shoes let me know
Bob

If you need any of the smaller parts like cable adjuster , mounting hardware or new brake shoes let me know
Bob
Bob - I have only the brake lever, fork connector, and the pieces in the above images. Could use a cable, cable connector, and adjuster. I was going to use newer parts, but let me now what you have and the cost. Let's talk - Thanks!

Back