When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Information on Nirve

-

Jeff f.

Look Ma, No Hands!
Anyone have information on my Nirve ? Can not find anything on the web about it.
kustom 1.jpg

I just tried looking up info on your bike a moment ago, and man, you're right! I couldn't even find a picture of another bike like yours.

Have you tried asking the guys at ratrodbikes.com? Someone there might have some knowledge on Nirve bikes.

By the way, that's one cool looking bike you've got there!

https://kustomkultureaustralia.wordpress.com/category/cool-pushies/

Might be a Barris Kustom done by Nirve; Would probably be limited in that style color I would think. Maybe notView attachment 1299737

View attachment 1299739
I’ve seen one other one for sale on shopok in Colorado over a year ago. It had a mooneyes seat and the seller was claiming a even more limited run of 3spd mooneye cruiser . I was unable to contact seller . One would have to have a paperwork trail to prove that .

26 front 24 rear
That is typically a Nirve setup. My '04 Switchblade had 24x3 rear & 26 upfront both of course in the Fat Ass & Bad Ass tribal flame treads. I kept them but went 26" front & back. Do you mind if I ask what you gave for it ? I like it more & more looking it over.

Last edited:
I’ve seen one other one for sale on shopok in Colorado over a year ago. It had a mooneyes seat and the seller was claiming a even more limited run of 3spd mooneye cruiser . I was unable to contact seller . One would have to have a paperwork trail to prove that .
They were limited run #s in paint schemes & sometimes dress up parts; mooneyes could have been ordered with the salt flat disc covers for example & of course it probably added more $ as they aren't cheap. With my Switchblade they aren't common everyday box store bikes so parts like tires, fenders, triple tree forks & OG seats aren't common run of the mill attainable. Where as Micargi's Rover GT (what that frame is built like) stuff is somewhat had via ebay vs Nirve is directly from the site or dealers of nirve. I haven't ordered from Nirve so I don't know if they still even have stock of what their site says

Back