When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Information on Tomahawk gooseneck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello since my wife and I are proud owners of a Hiawatha arrow we are considering adding a tomahawk gooseneck to him . Not sure about these so any information would be great . Thank you so much Terry and Tammy

They are Made by Wald and I think they are around $1,000 if you can even find one. I believe some reproductions were made at some point, but not 100% sure on that. I saw my first original one at Memory Lane in the fall, they are cool!

Let's see the bike. Those stems are cool and crazy expensive. I would have a hard time justifying the cost of an accessory that is way more valuable than what I have into my bike.
Good luck!

Well I'm learning , this sounds like it will be hard to find . Anyone knows if one please let me know . Here's the bike it's going on . The bikes coming so We have time to locate one .
IMG_5989.jpg

Back