When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INGO BIKE REAR WHEEL with 700C rim

-
Price
$175.00
Zipcode

JIM OWEN

Look Ma, No Hands!
Offering a new 700c clincher wheel for the Ingo Bike. This is complete with a new hub, stainless steel spokes, silver alloy rim, assembled and trued up. I make the reproduction hub for the Ingo Bike and have assembled Ingo rear wheels with clincher rims upon request. So I thought I’d make some available for sale. Now made with a NOS 700c clincher rim that is slightly less in diameter than the 28" rim that I have used before . Not included is the tire, tube and rim strip. Rim inside width is 19 mm. These parts are readily available at your local bike shop or on line. If you have an Ingo Bike with the original wheel and would like to have a wheel with a clincher tire for riding, this is for you. Shipping to the United States only. I use bikeflights for shipping as their prices are more reasonable than other shippers. To calculate shipping the box size is: 27" x 25" x 5" and the weight is: 6 lb. Estimated shipping by Bikeflights is $31.95 more or less depending on your location. I have this wheel listed on ebay for a higher price because of the fees. Local pickup is available on the Northwest side of Chicago 7200N & 7200W. Will ship anywhere in the USA. My email is: [email protected]

700c wheel -1.jpg

700c wheel -2.jpg

700c wheel -3.jpg

700c wheel -4.jpg

Back