When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inherited the Schwinn Tandem of my childhood...

-
I just took a look in the Idaho CL there is nothing. Now I see the issue with my suggestion. Put it out there in the wanted section and maybe someone will come through. There is a complete 5 speed for sale here he wants $400 I tried to get it for $250 he would not bite. If it is still there in a month or so I'll go at him again.

Haha--you beat me to what my reply would have been. Idaho's not really a great place to look for most niche stuff on Craig's.
I've convinced myself to join the local bicycle co-op workshop, but I'm holding off until I feel like I know which way I want to go with this project--functionality, or whole hog. Following a couple of leads right now, one in each category, and talking it over with Brett (husband). Once we decide that we'll join the Boise Bicycle Project, where I hear there's a guy who loves vintage bikes who would likely be up for giving us some in person, hands-and-eyes-on-the-bike advice.

Thanks to everyone willing to give their thoughts here and be a resource and offer resource ideas and stuff. It's helping me sort things out!

Back