When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inherited the Schwinn Tandem of my childhood...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just took a look in the Idaho CL there is nothing. Now I see the issue with my suggestion. Put it out there in the wanted section and maybe someone will come through. There is a complete 5 speed for sale here he wants $400 I tried to get it for $250 he would not bite. If it is still there in a month or so I'll go at him again.

Haha--you beat me to what my reply would have been. Idaho's not really a great place to look for most niche stuff on Craig's.
I've convinced myself to join the local bicycle co-op workshop, but I'm holding off until I feel like I know which way I want to go with this project--functionality, or whole hog. Following a couple of leads right now, one in each category, and talking it over with Brett (husband). Once we decide that we'll join the Boise Bicycle Project, where I hear there's a guy who loves vintage bikes who would likely be up for giving us some in person, hands-and-eyes-on-the-bike advice.

Thanks to everyone willing to give their thoughts here and be a resource and offer resource ideas and stuff. It's helping me sort things out!

Back