When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inquiring minds......can you help? diamon83?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

jerzigrl

I have an older lady friend who has asked me to help her ID a bike she has. The badge on the front says diamon 83. Has a brake that the pad rubs on the top of the tire..... While i know nothing about old bikes, im sure having fun looking at these sites! Im having issues posting the pics - if
anyone can give me an idea of age history or value that would be GREAT! I can't seem to upload the pictures but i can email if you like. Thanks!

Thanks both of you for responding - so you think its from the 50's or 60's? I'm just not having luck finding anything like it - the emblem on the front i thought was kind of cool.....but then again - im a newbie on training wheels! Thanks again!

i have a nearly identical frame.
the badge on the fender looks like it is from holland or germany.
i think this frame is from the 60's.

P1010032-1.jpg

P1010034-1.jpg

fahrrad!

i think it's a german bicycle or english imported to germany ,
and it is not from the '60 i think more '40/'50 , ask this guy or send him a mail he know's these sort of bicycles ( http://www.rijwiel.net/ )

jawolh!:rolleyes:

Back