When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instructions for a Persons Majestic Bicycle Siren?

-
Y

Yaquina143

I picked up a great siren on EBay, 1941-45 model, but it is used and did not come with any instructions, etc.

Do any of you have an instruction booklet for this type of wheel generated siren? Perhaps some photos of one mounted to a bike? I think I can figure my way through it without, but it would be nice to have some kind of reference to work off of.

Any help, scans, links would be greatly appreciated.

No real trick to it really. Some run on the side of the tire, some on the top. Just clamp it to the fork so that it makes good contact with the tire and run a chain or string to the handlebar from the pull tab.

I picked up a great siren on EBay, 1941-45 model, but it is used and did not come with any instructions, etc.

Do any of you have an instruction booklet for this type of wheel generated siren? Perhaps some photos of one mounted to a bike? I think I can figure my way through it without, but it would be nice to have some kind of reference to work off of.

Any help, scans, links would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe take a pic so we can see what kind it is??

Back