Interest in a bike swap meet in Bethlehem Pa?

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Was entertaining the idea of putting on a bike show in bethlehem Pa, most likely in october. Have a family member who might be able to arrange a spot at the fire department which has a pretty big lot and lots of parking. Any interest lmk!

Last edited:

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
October would be better. The original Trexlertown swap meet was always on the first Sunday in Oct.

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I checked with the fire department I thought could do it and they said they could not do it unfortunately. I’ll check for another location but seems like the only way this could happen is at a vacant parking lot.

bikejunk

Wore out three sets of tires already!
If you want to try this a small flea market in NewHope Pa. Right on 202 dinner right next door and all infrastructure in place for a show it is new hope flea market let me find the #

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Sent an email just now, called twice and no answer. From the look of the reviews sounds like they should be more than willing to host an event that could bring in a decent crowd!

bikejunk

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Yes it is really slow and only a few miles from Lambertville fleamarket - they dont know what they are missing LOL - Thank you for perusing this

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Yes it is really slow and only a few miles from Lambertville fleamarket - they dont know what they are missing LOL - Thank you for perusing this

No problem, I really hope we can get a swap meet going here, would be nice to have another fall swap in Pa since trexlertown seems to not be happening

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well the place in new hope never responded, guess theres a reason they’re flea market is so dead. Will see if theres anyother outdoor businesses that can do it.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!