When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interest in a bike swap meet in Bethlehem Pa?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Theres a place in allentown pa that I think I could do it at. Merchants square mall, they have an indoor place for flea markets and such and then an upper parking lot outside thats pretty big, plenty of room for a bike meet that they had a motorcycle event at last saturday

Throwing out ideas. Not sure who to contact...but I know the Palmer Park mall has had a car show in their parking lot before down at the end where spirit halloween is at the moment. Heck, they even do events inside the mall like sports cards vendors.

Borough park in Nazareth has the space and parking just not sure they would allow an event at the moment.

The old nazareth speedway would be fun but thats a pipe dream.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Throwing out ideas. Not sure who to contact...but I know the Palmer Park mall has had a car show in their parking lot before down at the end where spirit halloween is at the moment. Heck, they even do events inside the mall like sports cards vendors.

Borough park in Nazareth has the space and parking just not sure they would allow an event at

the moment.

The old nazareth speedway would be fun but thats a pipe dream.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know the mall has had car shows not sure if they’d do a bike show though. Merchants square mall I think will work out and would be a good location. Will update friday or saturday

Merchants square mall said they are not doing any events outside anymore, they have an indoor showroom but would only be big enough for like 10 vendors and I don’t think people would like lugging there bins of parts through a door along with bikes

Merchants square mall said they are not doing any events outside anymore, they have an indoor showroom but would only be big enough for like 10 vendors and I don’t think people would like lugging there bins of parts through a door along with bikes
Has anyone considered Jake's Flea Market. Plenty of outdoor spots. There is also a building for indoor setup but seems to be very small. Someone had organized bike shows there before.
Route 100 - Barto, PA.

Yes a few years ago I was handed a flyer for Jakes flea market bicycle show Im thinking it was a few weeks after Hershey

Lets shoot for a show in may-june possibly. Everyone is saying no can’t do it because of covid and since winter is near they don’t want to plan outdoor events right now. Merchants square mall would be a great location, its about 20 minutes away from trexlertown, in allentown pa, would be all on pavement and theres places for food nearby along with a few hotels. Sorry i couldn’t get one arranged in october but maybe a new annual spring swap meet would be good

Back