When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interest in a bike swap meet in Bethlehem Pa?

-
Well the place in new hope never responded, guess theres a reason they’re flea market is so dead. Will see if theres anyother outdoor businesses that can do it.
This may be a blessing in disguise. That area is an absolute nightmare to get into on weekends due to New Hope/Lambertville tourists. Main routes are lined for miles of crawling traffic especially on Pa side.

This may be a blessing in disguise. That area is an absolute nightmare to get into on weekends due to New Hope/Lambertville tourists. Main routes are lined for miles of crawling traffic especially on Pa side.
I go their all the time teallynot that bad compared to where I live

Leesport Farmers Market might be an option. Large covered pavilion and open area. Plenty of parking. They host a variety of events including auto swap meets and craft fairs.

I go their all the time teallynot that bad compared to where I live
I'm sure some weekends are worse than others. Guess it's when you go and how you go. 202 northbound from the western suburbs can be bad. Seems that after having been in it, that's what you remember. I know this, once word gets out of a bicycle flea market, the whole world will be there.

120372954_1210394626001743_3175739492635097853_o.jpg

Back