When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting badge situation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not sure, could've of been one of many depending on hole spacing. Here's a few with horizontal holes.

CHAMPION HEIL 04.jpg

Hey Barry, I was thinking the original badge would be a Schwinn issue and not a different specific jobber. Maybe the bike was acquired from another store and then they replaced the badge? @barneyguey

Here's another one with horizontal holes I forgot I had. The ones I posted are only some of the badges found with horizontal holes.

Hey Barry, I was thinking the original badge would be a Schwinn issue and not a different specific jobber. Maybe the bike was acquired from another store and then they replaced the badge? @barneyguey
Yes, one possibility could be if a shop bought out another dealer. Some shops were only in business a year or two. Also a lot of shops rebadged the used bikes they sold.

Back