eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Mr. Monkeyarms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 30, 2018
Colorado
I want to ride any bike I see with a fuselage built around it. (Or any bike for that matter) I think it would be a blast to see how fast you can get going with your own power in something like this. The design of this one makes me think it has a tail section when not pulling a trailer. Pretty cool! :cool: Thanks for posting!

Reactions: hoofhearted

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
He was moving in traffic at a good pace and silent, but you couldn’t see him as the thing is less than 3 feet high and no flag pole, I was a bit shocked.

wheelbender6

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 23, 2018
Houston area
You really need to display a flag on those velomobiles, as they are all based on recumbent cycles.

fattyre

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Oct 22, 2014
Chicagoland
They used to have enclosed recumbent/ hpv races on the same days as a local criterium series I used to race in. I’ll never forget a watching a guy in a two wheeler who leaned to much into a turn. Helplessly sliding on his side, perfectly up a driveway entrance into a parking lot. He ended up wedged between two parked cars with bystanders than helping. It was epic. Fiberglass body all tore up, scratched up cars, sweating like he was in a sauna and emotions running 110%. I still get a chuckle out of that nearly 20 years later.

Last edited:

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 22, 2009
Sacramento, California
That thing is hella cool! But with my Claustrophobia no thanks. It looks like something that would sneak up behind you in a pace line and start eating bikes.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
Apr 3, 2011
Eugene / Springfield Oregon
I always thought it would be cool to build a body something like that for one of these.

main.jpg

This ad goes away when you register for an account!