When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting fully enclosed bike and trailer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This enclosed ride flew by today!
EC6A0E0D-8B5B-40BB-858B-767A26F1A48F.jpeg

D1A81D4F-C222-46ED-8524-E532833B2AF0.jpeg

6745EC07-2038-4077-9F5F-B7E91FF19D57.jpeg

AE256935-0FAF-4D51-AEB8-05C8889305BF.jpeg

E5E7B4F1-69D2-49CF-9E3B-8F5E75525588.jpeg

83C5021C-6E4B-4C02-81C3-0906C72BD536.jpeg

I want to ride any bike I see with a fuselage built around it. (Or any bike for that matter) I think it would be a blast to see how fast you can get going with your own power in something like this. The design of this one makes me think it has a tail section when not pulling a trailer. Pretty cool! :cool: Thanks for posting!

He was moving in traffic at a good pace and silent, but you couldn’t see him as the thing is less than 3 feet high and no flag pole, I was a bit shocked.

They used to have enclosed recumbent/ hpv races on the same days as a local criterium series I used to race in. I’ll never forget a watching a guy in a two wheeler who leaned to much into a turn. Helplessly sliding on his side, perfectly up a driveway entrance into a parking lot. He ended up wedged between two parked cars with bystanders than helping. It was epic. Fiberglass body all tore up, scratched up cars, sweating like he was in a sauna and emotions running 110%. I still get a chuckle out of that nearly 20 years later.

Last edited:
That thing is hella cool! But with my Claustrophobia no thanks. It looks like something that would sneak up behind you in a pace line and start eating bikes.

Back