When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting Iver Pops Up on eBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Very interesting Truss Frame Iver on ebay. Not a bad price but needs a complete restoration. I'm trying to figure out just what model it is and have a message into the seller asking a few questions. Not sure it's a racer, superior truss, or service model at this point. In any case, it caught my eye. Pete in Fitchburg

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=112545743765

IJ.jpg

Interesting that it doesn't have wood rims. and the kick stand kinda looks out of place.
What year do you think it is?
But a very cool bike!

I have a message into the seller jkent asking for the serial number. I'll post it here when I get it. Pete in Fitchburg

The seller did get back to me and told me the serial number is #317571, which puts it about 1917, 1918ish. Pete in Fitchburg

I believe this Iver is either a Superior Truss or a Heavy Duty Service/Delivery model, but not a racer. The inside measurements at the top of the fork, just below the crown, is 2 3/8", much too wide for a racer but fits a Superior Truss or Delivery. I could be wrong, looking for your thoughts. Pete in Fitchburg

Back