When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting LaSalle Autocycle

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
You may have read the post of the two Autocycles we picked up last weekend (Sunday's finds); this is the 2nd one, that was not discussed. Had a number of Schwinn people weigh in on it at the swap on Sunday, and it seems this is an unusual bike. No one knows of another LaSalle Autocycle, Nick has never heard of another, in fact most thought LaSalle didn't make one, and this is clearly an Autocycle.

S/n looks like a T, anyone got another? Some interesting differences from the top tier Schwinn badged model. Any info/comments welcome. :)

Darcie & Nick

blue AC 1.jpg

blue AC 2.jpg

blue AC 3.jpg

blue AC 4.jpg

blue AC 5.jpg

blue AC 7.jpg

blue AC 8.jpg

blue AC 10.jpg

blue AC 12.jpg

blue AC 19.jpg

Ahh, thank you for the link, lots of good info there. Didn't realize you got it so recently- BTW, got the kiddie seat off lol.
Darcie

That's a Shelby sprocket... schwinn as far as I know had 3 holes where as the Shelby didn't have but one for the crank nipple... I think anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a T letter roadster that has a 36 crank in it. I'd definitely say it's a 36 . Especially with the steel double adjustable stem. Im trying to find the pics but I've seen two via internet that we're lasalle jewel tanks... just a badge in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a T letter roadster that has a 36 crank in it. I'd definitely say it's a 36 . Especially with the steel double adjustable stem. Im trying to find the pics but I've seen two via internet that we're lasalle jewel tanks... just a badge in the end

Were they Autocycles, or Motorbikes? We know of some jewel tank LaSalle Motorbikes.

Back