When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting Motor Tricycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The Bicycling World, Sept. 13, 1900

I love the fork on the Lozier!

B20BAFA6-63D8-40E4-948B-CF87A9A89F7B.jpeg

2690A4FE-DD4C-4437-BBE9-A25074C9208A.jpeg

B549B2A0-CE94-4B1D-B108-C00D21671055.jpeg

Brant, I think that is really cool, do you think there are any OG examples known to exist in museums. I would love to cruise around on that. I thought of building one when I picked up a worksman trike but I got lost doing other projects. Thanks for posting that.

Brant, I think that is really cool, do you think there are any OG examples known to exist in museums. I would love to cruise around on that. I thought of building one when I picked up a worksman trike but I got lost doing other projects. Thanks for posting that.
Yes, there are plenty of trikes around; especially in England and Europe where they were more popular before motorcycle took over. I am not sure if an ABC Lozier exists with the spring fork.
I am a member of the De Dion Bouton club in the UK. At their events sometimes over a dozen trikes are brought out to rides.
There was an invalid trike at last years Spring Brimfield that could have been used for a neat conversion. I just did not have any room in my van! 😥

Back